Click on image to enlarge

Friday, August 21, 2009

Going Crazy? Already Crazy? Been Crazy for a While?



Last weekend I had a major case of "the crud" of some sort. Something between the plague and the pig/bird flu. I started sneezing. No big deal. Allergies. Then my head filled up, like it was going to explode. Pain. Exploding would be ok, it would reduce the pressure. Then Saturday I just wanted to crawl in a hole. My ears were full of fluid, so every sound was muffled. My head hadn't exploded but the pressure was increasing. Sunday I had the sweats, and I mean POURING sweats, along with the pressure and fluid in my ears. Then came the chest congestion. Then I was better. Thank goodness I am well for this weekend. I think I picked up some Miami crud. Through all of this I didn't miss a day of work, as my OCD will not allow for that. On top of feeling bad, some of the staff had cases of the whineys/fits. It never ceases to amaze me how some actually think they can tell the boss exactly what they will and won't do. Silly excuses are my favorite. I'm glad I was raised to have the work ethic that I have. It may drive me crazy, but I would never want to be lazy.
I am hoping to be able to keep up with more frequent blogs.
We are still riding the bikes. I will attach a picture of one of our predawn rides. Love, Shannon

No comments: