Click on image to enlarge

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cruisin'

Lido Deck (Swimming Pool)


Well, we have finally booked our cruise for the honeymoon!! I am so excited. I have never been on a cruise before and I'm about to lose my mind!! I can't wait!! One of my all-time FAVORITE shows was "THE LOVE BOAT!!" I know that sounds silly, but I wanted to live on the love boat! I wasn't sure what the lido deck was, or where Puerta Vallarta, Mexico was, but by golly I wanted to be there!! I wanted to be Julie!! She got to live the BEST life!! My only concern is that I have a bit of inner ear problems passed down to me by my Daddy. I sure don't want it to be the "barf boat!" I plan on having my yearly checkup before the wedding and getting stocked up on an assortment of anti-hurl meds! I've also heard to chew on Ginger. I also heard to make sure that the cruise line knows that it is our honeymoon because they do all kinds of special stuff for us!! I hope all these hurricanes are just washing the streets and not blowing the Caribbean away!! Anyway, thanks for checking in. Plans are coming along swimmingly!! We order the cake this Saturday. Don't forget your RSVP's. It is going to be a great time!!! The music is going to be THE BEST!!!

Keep checking in. We are going to talk to someone about possibly parking at a park around the corner from the beach house ( Blind Pass Park and Egan park) since there are only 6 spaces at the house. Parking is going to be our biggest issue. There is also a bar just down from us ( I think it is Caddy's) and we may see if some people can valet park there, but if you can walk from a hotel, that will be best. Time is flying by!!!
Our Ship, The Carnival Legend

Love ya!
Shannon and Robert

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My friend loved that cruise you all are going on... she can't wait to take another after that, you are going to have an awesome time!