Click on image to enlarge

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Wonderful Birthday!



We spent Wednesday to Friday in Orlando celebrating my birthday. We met Cher on Wednesday night and had dinner at Landry's. It was wonderful. We came back to the room and watched Modern Family and laughed so hard we wheezed!! Thursday I got in free to Disney, so we went to EPCOT for the food and wine festival. The day was PERFECT, not too hot or too cool. We tried different foods and it was such a great way to spend my birthday. (It brought back memories of my 20th birthday, which I spent there during my CO-OP semester.) I had many calls from family singing "Happy birthday!" It was wonderful. On Friday we went to Sea World and walked around and rode the rides. It was warmer and we got some sun. They have some beautiful aquariums! We left early afternoon because I was becoming weak and sluggish (forgot to bring my thyroid med, so I went without for 3 days. Not a good idea.) It was such a nice break. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!! Love, Shannon

No comments: