Click on image to enlarge

Friday, January 9, 2009

Gators win.


Let me start by saying I am NOT a Gator fan, as a matter of fact I am a Mississippi State Bulldog and secondly a Seminole fan, but I am a Tim Tebow fan.  How can you not pull for a young guy with such character, who spends the off season doing mission work?  He is a good man and an excellent role model for young athletes and young people in general.  We need more people like him.  I'm so glad for him that the Gators won.  This young man shows such promise in so many areas.  I can't believe I'm happy for the Gators, but that is the effect this guy has on people.  When he graduates, I probably won't be so happy for them again.  Have a great weekend!!  Love, Shannon

1 comment:

Marcus said...

I am not a Gators fan either. They fall just behind Auburn & Ole Miss on my most-despised SEC teams. But, I was pulling for them as well, because I want the SEC to be on top. I like Tebow as well. He's a hell of a quarterback!