Click on image to enlarge

Friday, January 16, 2009

It's cold!!


It's REALLY cold!!!  It is going to be below freezing tonight!!  That is just one more reason to leave our Christmas tree up!!  Yeah!!  It is way colder now than it was Christmas.  We were  sweating and in shorts Christmas day.  I can't imagine being in Minnesota where it is below zero!!  
Well, it looks like the Bucs are in for a new coach.  It is time!  Maybe Coach Dungy will come back! He just retired from the Colts to move back to Tampa!  He was a great guy.
I'm watching the news, so I'm not having flight of ideas!  
The lingerie bowl is going to be held at a "nudist resort" not far from me,( Calliente) during the Super Bowl.  It's gonna be bad if it is cold as crap!  
 I can't imagine running around in panties when it is this cold!!  
Everyone stay warm this weekend!!  Love, Shannon

No comments: