Click on image to enlarge

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Back to the Real World!

Well, I start back to work in the morning and somehow I still haven't been able to locate my land legs!!! I'm still very dizzy and feel like I'm on a rocking ship. I'm hoping to wake up in the morning feeling somewhat normal. I'm taking dramamine twice a day, and hopefully it will help some. We have been going through gifts and washing clothes, just trying to get in the swing of things after a mind-blowing 2 weeks. The wedding went by so fast!! We had so much fun and I'm sad that we didn't have a lot of time to visit with everybody! It was so wonderful to have most of the people who love us all together on such a beautiful day and in such a beautiful place! Here are a few more pictures I wanted to share:


Click on image for a larger view.
Thanks again to everyone for a wonderful day!

We love y'all!!
Shannon and Robert

No comments: