Click on image to enlarge

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Last Day!

Today is my last day of work for 2 weeks!! I will be running errands all day tomorrow. We have done a lot, but we still have more to do. We worked on the reception playlist of songs last night. It is going to be great!! We've got to finish printing the programs this evening and finish up the song list. We have completed the wine labels. I'm ordering the Cuban bread today from a Cuban sandwich shop. The guy who owns it was originally from Mississippi! I'm almost done with cooking the Cuban Roast Pork!! It will be complete by tomorrow morning. Robert is going to call the Treasure Island Publix to order mussels for Saturday and check on the cake. (We want to make sure our order isn't missed since both of my shower cakes were overlooked! That would be bad!!) Mama and Daddy are coming in tomorrow night or Thursday morning, depending on how tired they are. Once the workday is over, I can really kick into high gear and leave the "nursing" side behind and turn into wild planner bride!! Love, Shannon

No comments: