Click on image to enlarge

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Six Days To Go!

I'm not sure where the last 4 months have gone!! I know we've been busy planning, not to mention how busy work has been the last few months. I packed for the beach and the honeymoon this weekend and went through all of the decorations, supplies, etc. I have got a lot of stuff!! We have been picking up things here and there, and it is amazing to see it all packed and ready to go! I have lists upon lists of things not to forget. My mind is in 100 different directions and things pop into it all day. I need to keep a notepad with me all the time. Everyone is asking what they can do to help. I think we have it under control, BUT if anyone can wiggle their nose and make all of THIS appear over in TREASURE ISLAND, we'll take you up on it! Otherwise your prayers that the next few days at work are relatively calm for both of us, that the weather is nice, and seeing y'all in 6 days will be all we can ask of you! We are so looking forward to the wedding and being married!!! We'll be on a cruise this time next week!!! Oh my!!! Much love, Shannon and Robert

1 comment:

cindy said...

Good luck! We'll be thinking about you this week!