Click on image to enlarge

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ready For Another Cruise.





I watched our honeymoon video tonight since Robert was at work. We had such a wonderful time and saw so many beautiful places. It was a relaxing week for us after so much hard work. I'm ready to go again. I want to go snorkeling again and would love to learn to scuba dive. I never once thought about sharks when I was in the water, which is amazing because I get freaked out by sharks. I'm keeping an eye out for good deals since it seems like people aren't traveling much. I'm not sure we will be able to do it, but it is always fun to look. I have pictures from the wedding and honeymoon at my desk to try to calm my soul. I hope everyone has a great week! Shannon

1 comment:

Marcus said...

There was a story on NBC Nightly News tonight about the amazing travel bargains that are out there right now. They focused on air travel, with a flight to Spain that was $1000 this time last year now going for $200, but I'm sure that there are great cruise deals as well. Hope you find one!