Click on image to enlarge

Friday, March 6, 2009

Wish We Were Still In Miami!!


I can't begin to explain how much fun we had in Miami the weekend of Tracy and Chad's wedding. It is terrible returning to "real life." We were able to see our family and friends that we haven't seen in a while. I know everyday can't be a party, but it sure seems like it can when you are there!! We are going to make Cher come over here so we can have another "girls night out/bachelorette party." Robert's idea was put names in a bowl and draw to see who gets to be the bachelorette. I think that is a great idea.
I had a new experience today. I had to do a deposition. I've been a nurse just shy of 15 years, and this was my first depo. Thank goodness it wasn't against us. I don't think I was helpful at all, but at least it wasn't a bad experience. They were nice to me. Thank goodness for Debbie (our risk manager) and Cher. They helped me so much and were so supportive. I think I will be calmer if it ever happens again, which I hope it NEVER does. I'm looking forward to sleeping well tonight since it is over.
Have a great weekend!!! Love, Shannon

No comments: