Click on image to enlarge

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St Patick's day!!


Happy St. Patty's day everybody!!! I wore my green shirt with bejeweled shamrock and Celtic cross shirt from the Christmas Parade (Christmas around the world was the theme.) I also had an Irish Princess crown. My coworkers had no idea they were in the presence of royalty!!
After 7 years and 3 months of working at the same place, I have come to the conclusion that people are getting CRAZIER!!! Not good, funny crazy, I mean YOU NEED TO BE MEDICATED!!! crazy!! I'm not sure if it is stress from the poor economy, or pesticides and hormones in food, or mad cow, or alien abduction, or WHAT, but at least the population of people I have to deal with are getting definably more insane. I'm not talking about our patients either. Generally they are the sane segment of the family. Whatever the cause is, I hope it comes to an abrupt end soon or I'm going to lose my mind. Pray for my sanity and the sanity of those around me!! Thanks!!! Now go drink your green beer!!!

Love, Shannon

No comments: