Click on image to enlarge

Monday, March 23, 2009

Looking Forward To Spring Break!!!


I'm excited to say I have a Spring Break this year again!!! Last year I started celebrating Spring Break with Nicole, so we decided to do it again since we had so much fun. I really need a break since people are getting crazier (see previous posts.) I'm looking forward to some fun and much needed relaxation. My back is feeling better, so I'm hoping we can do a lot of fun things. Robert is in the beginning of Chiropractic visits. He has quite a bit of spinal disc degeneration too. We are 2 old sad cases. He is in the initial stages where you go from feeling way better, to feeling like someone has beat your ass!!! Robert thinks that he has been a part of the WWE (on the losing end) since Dr Burns is so strong and seemingly "jumps from the third rope" when adjusting him. I keep assuring him it will get better and he believes me.
I'm getting a bit of a farming bug. I really want to start a garden. I guess I'm an old Mississippi lady after all. We have a Topsy Turvey and are growing tomatoes. I love me some "As seen on TV" stuff!!! I'm looking at growing more herbs, cucumbers, onions, garlic, etc. We will see how this all works out.
Have a great week, and stay away from crazy people. Love, Shannon

No comments: