Click on image to enlarge

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol!!

This is the first year in a long time that I have really gotten into American Idol. I must say this has been the BEST finale EVER!!! Holy crap!!! I have never seen so many famous performers on one show!! And they were willing to sing with the kids who are basically unknowns!!! It was amazing!!! It is still going on as I type!! Now I am SO ready for "So You Think You Can Dance!!" It is such an inspirational show to me!!! I miss dancing SO bad, and when I watch it, I want to start dancing again!! It fuels my passion again!
Oh my!!! They are about to announce the winner!! I have always loved and pulled for Adam. We saw him over a year ago in a DVD we saw of "The ten commandments, the musical" and he was phenomenal!!! And he just lost!!!! What the hell!!!!! Chris is a good kid, but I don't think he was the best. I'm in shock!!! I think Jeanne (who I have been texting all night) had a heart attack because I haven't heard from her!!! I hope Adam is more successful than Chris like Daughtry was when he lost. Anyway, I'm going to bed now!! Shannon

1 comment:

Robert Vardaman said...

I honestly don't think I can watch American Idol again. I haven't watched it since the first season (Kelly Clarkson) and I know why... I'm so disappointed... and I only watched 4 episodes. :(