Click on image to enlarge

Monday, May 11, 2009

Been Awhile.

I know it's been a bit since I have posted, but work has been rampant. I cannot believe all this has happened so quickly. I am going to be an uncle again, Mother's Day, P-Joe's B-day, our 4 years since we met anniversary, our seven months since we had Dorothy's wings and got married. All I can say is that we love you all. We both have been so grateful to you all through all this. Marcus, you are still as amazing as ever. BTW, thank you for hooking me up with the Wickers Sauce. Shannon now has her steak fries. She has been making them since it came. I had to take some of the sauce to Beef O'Brady's for Shannon when she got her chicken strips. We are planning our first anniversary trip but there is still a deep down longing in my soul to get us all together again for another party of epic proprtions somehow. I can never thank you all enough for the shear joy you brought us. We are so blessed.

Robert & Shannon

1 comment:

Marcus said...

I am so thrilled that she likes the Wicker's! I feel badly that it took me 18ish years to figure out that she didn't know about it. I looked in every grocery store that I passed in Tampa & St. Pete, and it is apparently not available there, at least as a regular item. Maybe you can work on that with Publix. It's good stuff. They have three or four other varieties as well, but I've only ever used the original. Fortunately, the 3-pack is only about $17 including shipping! Since they retail for around $4/bottle, that's not bad.

It is a shame for foodies everywhere that the Pig Stand is gone. It was a dive, but it was delicious, and I don't know that the steak fingers, which were obviously hand cut, tenderized, & battered can ever be perfectly duplicated. Maybe one day we can all make a pilgrimage to Catfish Festival and hold a candlelight vigil outside the old building......