Click on image to enlarge

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday,




I have been "under the weather" the last several days, so I have been very slow getting getting things done. I wasn't able to go to Jennie's wedding in Oviedo tonight because of feeling so crappy. I am very disappointed, but I didn't want to risk making them sick or being unable to make the 2 hour drive home.
Anyway, tomorrow is a VERY special day!!! It is Mother's Day!! Happy Mother's day Mama!! You are the greatest!! It is also Daddy's birthday!! Happy birthday Daddy!! You are the greatest!! Daddy was born on Mother's Day, so that makes it even more special. Tomorrow is also 4 years since Robert and I first "met." By "met" I mean the first time we got matched on Eharmony and started asking/answering questions. The four years has flown by!
I hope everybody has a great Mother's Day. I wish I lived closer to my parents so I could spend these holidays with them. If you see your Mom tomorrow, hug her tight. I will have to hug my Mama over the phone, which will have to do for now. I do realize how blessed I am to have a Mama and Daddy that I can talk to on the phone! Much Love, Shannon

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Just wanted to say "I LOVE YOU BOTH" and one day you will be an awesome MAMA....