Click on image to enlarge

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Changes.



Well, today my Mazda Tribute started acting a little "funny." Not bad funny, but sluggish and funny. It has 175K miles, and has every right to act funny. Well, since we are a one car family and my work is 20 miles away, I have to have a reliable car. So today we went to the Toyota dealership and bought a Toyota Yaris. It is really nice and gets great gas mileage. It is silver and is much roomier than it looks. It was difficult to leave my baby and all it's memories. I carted Cody and Pippin around to trips and vet appointments. It is sad.
We have been riding bikes every day and we only missed one day due to rain. It has been nice. Robert rode 26 miles like a crazy man yesterday! I would die!!
Have a great night! Shannon and Robert

No comments: