Click on image to enlarge

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Much Needed Break.



We had a much needed long weekend and went to St Augustine to see Joey, Joyce and Nicole. We were able to go to the beach and the pool, as well as walk on St George Street. We stopped by to see friends of mine, the Jonas'. It was great to see them. They recently celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. We ate wonderful food at Yamoto's, JT's, and Harry T's. St Augustine has the best restaurants.
We were able to teach Nicole to ride her bike. She is a very fast learner and has great balance! I hope she practices and builds up her butt callouses so she doesn't get a sore butt every time she rides.
I don't think I talked in my sleep the last 3 nights. If I did, Robert was tired to know. We have both rested so well!! I feel rejuvenated. I hope everyone has a great week!! Shannon

No comments: