Click on image to enlarge

Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy!!


I love our new car!! It may be small, but it is wonderful!! It rides so smooth, and handles so well in rain and crappy weather (which we have had a lot of lately!) The windshield is so clear that it looks like it isn't there! The seats are comfortable and the trunk is a good size! I can't sing enough praises for the Yaris!! I can't wait to check the gas mileage!! I don't miss my Tribute at all and I know we made the right decision!!
Yesterday I woke up to a flat tire on my bike, so we went to buy another tube and tire. The tube we bought was defective and burst quickly after we inflated it!! I was so aggravated! Robert took it back and got another one. I rode 2.5 miles this morning and another 2.5 tonight! I'm glad to have a functioning bike again. Missing my morning rides throws me off! In over a month I've only missed 2 days of riding. Not too shabby! Have a great weekend! Shannon

2 comments:

Marcus said...

I'm tremendously impressed with your bike dedication! And I love the Yaris!

Joyce said...

It is going to be hard to get those triplets out of that car.