Click on image to enlarge

Monday, July 20, 2009

Good Times, Great Memories!!



With so many of my friends having reunions and planning our reunion, I have been thinking a lot about what, I guess, I can now call "the old days." I put on my iPod when I ride (don't worry, I only put one ear piece in) and I play our reception play list, which has EVERY kind of music from 60's, to reggae, to steal drums, to rap to recent music. When it comes to my all time "get your butt moving" music, it would have to be FOOTLOOSE! It brings back memories of putting on my walkman with my FOOTLOOSE tape, and dancing down the road, by the river and down past Mamaw's house. I wasn't a runner, or a speed walker, I was a dance-walker. I never had to worry about anyone seeing me, because it is so far out in the country, and it is so flat you can see for miles. It was great!! If it was late enough I could see fireflies and bats. I want to do that again! I also listen to Meatloaf, which is just the most timeless music! I think about cheering, and riding around with friends and singing Meatloaf songs. Fun times!

No comments: