Click on image to enlarge

Monday, June 16, 2008

We are going to the beach today!


I received an email from the Sunset Beach House last night saying that they have availability for the whole house on the weekend of Oct 10-12th, which is great because our pastor has a scheduling conflict with Oct 18th. We are driving to Treasure Island this afternoon after work to look around at the place, so I should know more this evening! I'm getting excited because this is REALLY how we wanted to do the wedding. We (meaning Robert) want to cook the food for the reception and rehearsal dinner. We cater events, so why shouldn't we have what we want food wise. Plus, our food is REALLY GOOD!! It is a private beach house, so we can do everything we want there. The beach looks beautiful, and the house looks beautiful, but we will see it this evening!! So we have a tentative date of October 11th. The time will be around 5pm. We have picked out the invitations we want, now we have to know where. I'm getting really excited!! I didn't want to go through a hotel and have to deal with all that mess. Having gawking tourists in speedo's in the wedding pics isn't what I'm going for here. I want everyone to wear comfortable clothes ie: khaki's and short sleeve button up shirts for guys and comfortable dresses for girls. Not dressy, fun and comfy. Well, I better get going! Thanks for all the comments and emails!

Love, Shannon

3 comments:

Nancy Dew said...

Shannon and Robert
Congratulations!!!! Robert have got a wonderful person in your life. You could not ask for a better person or familly. The Outlaw family means so much to me. Shannon and I have shared some ups and downs growing up. I wished she was close by. Shannon, I am glad that you have met the person you have been waiting on. Just reading your blog shows me how happy the two of you are.

Love You
Nancy Dew

Sherry said...

Hey there! We are really excited for you both. Be sure to let us know how it went at the beach. I am on the hunt for my wedding folder...it has to be somewhere! Talk with you both soon!!

Love - Sherry, Dave, & Drew

JEANNE said...

Whats up with the naked speedo wearing, cross bearing dude from the Sopranos? Is he the one serving the food?? I hope not cuz I don't like hair in my cubano frijole amarillo picadillo lechon mexihole chicken!