Click on image to enlarge

Monday, June 16, 2008

We went to the beach today!!

Well, we went to Treasure Island to sniff around the Sunset Beach House after work. We ran into the people who were renting it this week, and when they heard we were planning a wedding, they invited us in to take a look around the inside of the whole house. That was so nice of them. It is PERFECT!!! This is what I dreamed of!!! It has a big sand back yard with sea oats on a small dune separating the yard from the public beach. It is big enough for a reception, eating and dancing!! The beach is absolutely gorgeous!! I'm sure it will be quiet that time of year!!! Now all we have to do is make absolutely sure that our preacher is available that weekend!!! It's 99.9% a done deal!!! As soon as I get the word from the preacher, I'm mailing the deposit!! There is an adorable shell shop right down the road with great shells and stuff for decorating!! It's my dream and it's coming true!!! We already have our invitations planned, we just need the go-ahead on the place and time!! I'm can't believe it is all falling into place!! Now I can spend this Saturday looking for a dress instead of site shopping!!! Hootie Whoo!!!

Love, Shannon

PS- see the link to the Sunset Beach House!

No comments: