Click on image to enlarge

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Gasparilla


I set my DVR to record the Gasparilla parade today.  We had Laura's baby shower today at the Olive Garden and it was a blast. I would not have been able walk around the parade anyway since my back and leg are still giving me some problems.  It looks like it was VERY crowded.  I didn't see any of Chad's bachelor party crew on TV and I haven't received any calls to bail anyone out, so I'm assuming all is well with the wild boys.  Another reason I set the DVR was to see if the woman (Gail) who was calling out the floats was sober this year since she was completely drunk last year.  Well, she was sober.  I guess she learned her lesson last year.   I'm using this weekend to rest and heal in order to be ready for party weekend coming up.  Everyone have a great weekend.  Shannon

No comments: