Click on image to enlarge

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Getting Better!


I must say I had my doubts about how much a chiropractor could help me.  I am amazed that I am so much better than a week ago!  My back is so much better, although me co-workers don't think so because I am moving so slowly.  My walking problem is because my muscles in my right leg are so sore from guarding the hip and back and walking on my toes.  I have an occasional catch when I turn over in bed or stand up.  God forbid I sneeze!!!  That is the worst and I think I'm going to die every time I sneeze!!  I'm hoping to be ready to boogie in time for the Miami trip!  I can't wait to get in the hot tub!!  I hope that anyone who is having back or neck problems will try a chiropractor.  I think even Robert is becoming a believer since I'm doing better.  He has been so wonderful to me!!  He is a wonderful husband!!  He waited on me like I was a queen.  I'm so fortunate!!  Shannon  

No comments: