Click on image to enlarge

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Almost There!!

Today is not only April Fool's Day, but also the last day I will be in the office for just over a week!! I'm excited because I need a break!! Tomorrow I am talking to 3 classes of high school students about nursing, hospice, and working with terminal people. What a happy discussion for them to kick off Spring Break! I hope I will be interesting and informative. I'm sure going to try!! I love to talk and I love to talk about nursing and the difference we make, so it should just flow out of my mouth.
After my "Career Day" experience I will be doing some satisfaction surveys with a few newer patients. I just did 30 of these in January, and now we will be doing 10% of our cases every month. I really enjoyed going out to the homes again and talking with people I only get to talk to on the phone. It will feel like a bit of freedom riding from place to place instead of sitting behind the desk.
That is about all that is going on right now!! Shannon

No comments: