Click on image to enlarge

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 6: The Tour Expands!


Robert woke up this morning with a major case of "spunky butt" and was ready to start the "tour." I, on the other hand, woke up with a case of "lazy butt" and wanted to rest. I find it difficult to get going when I'm in this mode, BUT once I get going I feel so much better! We decided to ride a different route today. The tour was 7 miles!! I can't believe I did that in one ride, since it took me 2 rides yesterday to do that much. My butt hurt some when I first started this morning, but it quickly went away, or went numb. It is so nice to have someone to exercise with. Our plan is to ride Flatwoods(11miles) soon and the Pinellas Trail (38 miles) which is Downtown St Pete to Tarmpon Springs in the future. Mr Spunky Butt wants to do that soon, I want to work up to that LATER. I can feel the decubitus starting already. Each day that I ride longer I actually think it is possible. Shannon
PS- Tonight we did another 5 miles, so the grand total for today is 12 miles!! That's like riding from Mama and Daddy's house to Belzoni!! Hot Damn I'm good!!! I'm feeling really good right now. Hootie Whooo to endorphins!! I started taking vitamins again today. I hope my weight starts to go down or I'm gonna be pissed!

No comments: